Monday 2 April 2012

Specific research of Contents Page

This contents page is forming to more how I would like to base mine around. It is not what I want my model to look like neither do I want two models on my front page, however the layout of the page I think is effective and is slightly how I would like mine. I like the effect of having the model on the right hand side and the writing and information of the pages on the left hand side. However I don't like how the 'contents' title is squashed up in the corner and quite small, when creating my front page I would like my title to be large and eye-catching.

This is similar to the last contents page however I think this one is slightly more effective. It is following more how I would like my contents page however my model would be a girl, and not in this pose at all. Despite this, I like the layout of the page and I think the numbers and information of each page are clearly laid out, which I think is an effective feature. I also like how simple the page is, and this is how I would want my contents page to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment