Wednesday 18 April 2012

Extra Photographic Research of Double Page Spread

I would like my model to be wearing something similar to this, with the use of dark clothing, and some parts may be leather. However my models clothing will not be as revealing as this as that is not the vibe that I am going for throughout my magazine. I like the use of dark clothing as I think it creates mystery and can be used as quite alternative clothing, to create different looks. I will not dress my model with heels as she is already fairly tall and could make her look taller than I want her to. My model also has dark long hair, which can be used well as a prop to do different poses. My model will be wearing a fair amount of make-up, similar style to what she has on the front page.




I would like my model to be doing a pose similar to this, with her hands on her hips and looking straight forward at the camera. When having a picture of a model with hands on her hips it portrays that she is strong and bold. It can also be extremely complimentary to the figure and shows all parts of the outfit that the model is wearing. I will try other similar poses and see whether they are effective or not, but I will stick to this sort of pose when taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment