Wednesday 18 April 2012

Photoshoot for Double Page Spread

For this photoshoot I used a backdrop as well as lights. I thought this would be more effective as I was doing a whole body shot of my model, and so I wanted to highlight all parts of her. I took a range of photos with different poses as I wanted to make sure that I had the right pose and look to fit into my double page spread. I also needed to make sure that that all parts of the model were apporpriate for my photo, for example, the look of her hair and make up, the clothes and shoes she was wearing, and the pose and stance she was doing. 



These are a small sample of some of the photos that I took when doing my photoshoot. I think the model looks very striking and beautiful in these shots, as her brown hair compliments her pale skin and bright red lipstick. I also think the outift that was chosen is extremely fitting for the photo shoot as she is wearing black leather shorts, with a leopard print t-shirt. The t-shirt is much the same style and fit as the one she is wearing on the frot cover, which shows what sort of style she has. She is also wearing black pumps with silver studs on them which gives the outfit a bit of edge and adds to the persnality of the model. Although she is still pulling a serious face in all the pictures, they have slightly more warmth to them and in some of the photos she has go a slight smile which I think is effective. I used a white back drop as I will be using a white background on my double page spread, and it also makes it extremely easy to edit. This photoshoot was a success as I found adequate and appropriate photos to use for my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment