Wednesday 18 April 2012

Focused Drawing of Double Page Spread


This is the design layout I will use for my double page spread layout. There is a large title at the bottom which allows a picture to be in co-operated into it. The text above it also continues well, leaving enough room for all the text to be included. Between the two columns of text is another picture. I think these pictures are spaced out well as they are not squashed together next to each other but neither are they on opposite sides of the page, so by placing them where I have it spaces them out well.  I also think the use of the quotation over 3 lines is effective as it draws attention to it and makes it bolder. The use of the larger 'L' compared to the rest of the title also makes the page look more interesting. This design includes all the features I wanted it to and I will use this for my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment