Thursday 19 April 2012

Evaluation Question 3

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

My media could be distributed in a number of different places. My magazine follows along the same line as other high brand music magazines, which are distributed in magazine shops, supermarkets, and corner shops. Therefore my magazine could be sold here as it is not extremely expensive and therefore working and middle class people could afford it. As I feel my magazine is quite upmarket it could also be distributed in music shops such as HMV. This would attract a large amount of customers as they would be interested in the magazine as they are already looking for products which concern the music genre. My media product could also be distributed online and through the post. They could so this by subscribing to the magazine either online or by posting subscription money, and could receive their copy of the magazine that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment