Monday 2 April 2012

Detailed Research of Contents Page

This contents page is very much how I want mine to look. I like the layout of this page as there is a large picture to the right hand side of the page and the writing and information of the pages down the left hand side. I also like the use of the large title at the top as it distinguishes from the rest of the page and clearly lets you know what page you're on. The photo used of the artist is also very much how I want mine to look. With my model I want a close up of her face, wearing large headphones so it allows it to relate to a music magazine. However I will not be having a male model and my model will be a teenage girl. I also like the different sub headings to differentiate between the different features in the magazine, and I will use this in  my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment