Tuesday 3 April 2012

1st Set of Photos from Contents Page Photoshoot


                                                                                          
For this photoshoot I decided to make it very specific, with the model only doing one pose throughout. This was because I knew exactly how I wanted the photos to look and I also knew what I wanted to be included. From these photos you can see that the model is pulling a straight face with a minimal pout, and her eyes are also very open. I decided I wanted her to have a serious pose to her as it was not her pose that I mainly wanted to focus on, but her make up and the headphones she is wearing. As you can see form these photos she is not wearing large amounts of make up, but the make up she is wearing is used effectively. She has eye make up on which really excentuates her eyes, giving her beautiful long lashes and bringing out the colour in her eyes.   
She is also wearing bright red lipstick which is effective as it is a contrast from her quite pale skin. The colour of her lips also conjoins with the colour of the headphones as they are red and white. Her hair is not in her face and is placed behind her and down by her sides as I did not want that to get in the way and take over the majority of the photo.





Finally I chose this photo to use for my contents page. I think this one is most effective as her eyes are extremely bold, creating a statement. Her lips are very red and slightly pouting which gives off a slight attitude to her without that being the main focus of the photo. the headphones are also well included in the photo and we can see them well and that it is one of the main focuses of the picture. However my research shows that the photo would only have half of the models face. When doing the photoshoot I tried to take photos of only half the models face, however this proved very difficult due to shadowing and getting the right exact amount of the face into the photo. Therefore when editing my photo I will just cut out half of her face and only focus on one half to add to my contents page as this seems a more conevenient idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment