Monday 2 April 2012

Extra Photographic Research of Contents Page

This photo is closely related to how I want my model to pose. I want the headphones to be a large part of the photo to symbolise music, but I also want the models make-up to be clearly noticed. This woman's make up is fairly similar to how my models will be, however hers may be a little darker and a little more focused on the eyes. My models hair will not be too important as this will not be the main focus of the photo.




This is exactly how I will want the photo of my model to be set out on the page. I want almost only half of her face to be featured on the page as I think this can be quite effective and striking. The headphones are also a large part of the photo which is what I want. She is also pulling quite a serious face which is what I want my model to look like. The only fault of this photo is that the model is not wearing much make-up in this photo rather than my model will be wearing more make-up than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment