Wednesday 4 April 2012

Evaluation of Contents Page



Overall I think my contents page was a success. This was because I followed the design layout of my chosen drawing which allowed me to have focused ideas which I could relate to and follow by. It had all the features that I wanted to include to create the contents page that I wanted. I like the fact that it only has one large picture which makes it simple and uncluttered, whilst not being boring. I have also followed the theme from the front cover with red and blue writing which was on the front cover. I also used similar fonts which also helps to create continuity. The only negative point that I have to my contents page is the fact that at the bottom of the page her hair is cut off which makes it look slightly unatural. This happened because when taking the photo I could not fit all of her hair in without cutting off parts of her face, so I decided to focus more on her face. I had to make some alterations to my contents page and found it tricky findng the right colour scheme to match the backgrounds together, however overall I am happy with the outcome of my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment