Monday 2 April 2012

General Research of Contents Page

There are features of this contents page which I think are effective and I could In co-operate into my music magazine. On the right hand side they have small sub headings with page numbers and a description of what is on some of the pages underneath. I think a feature like this could be used effectively and look good on my contents page, as it would allow readers to easily see what is on what page and can find features of the magazine easily. The page is fairly filled and I feel it is slightly over cluttered, as the writing is small to fit more on the page. However I think it has sections which draw the reader in and the large title is very effective.

This contents page does have some good aspects to it. These are things such as the large, bold title at the top of the page which lets you know that it is the contents page. I also like the bold eye-catching question at the bottom right of the page, as it shows all the different aspects of the page. However I do not like how there are pictures scattered across the page and these indicate what is on each page, as I think that this can get confusing. I also do not like how many different features are on the page and I would like my contents page to be more simple and less cluttered. I will not base my contents page around this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment