Tuesday 25 October 2011

2nd Photoshoot

This is the picture I chose from the second set of photos I took for my front cover. The photo portrays what I wanted it to as it shows a student doing art work. This photo meets the needs of what the last photo didn't as it has a professional school background which is shown clearly. The photo is also more focused on the student whilst still including the art work that she is doing. Like the last set of photos I took she looks like a hard-working student whilst also looking as if she is enjoying her work. The photo also includes art apparatus as there is a pair of scissors on the table by her work. I think this photo is much more effective and will suit my front page much better than the other set of photos I took would. The photo is much clearer and is portrayed much better. The photo clearly shows what she is doing, and what message is trying to be put across.
This is the final edited photo that Iwill use fro my front cover. For this photo I edited part of the background and got rid of the black patches that were in the original photo. This was as the background drew attention from the main part of the photo which is the student and the art work. It also made the photo clearer and more simplistic. I also edited the table she is doing her work on as in the original photo there were marks on the table which made it look less appealing and dirty. I also made the photo much brighter as it was quite dark in the first photo and gave a dark feel to her which meant that not all of her features were highlighted. With the editing used for the final photo it has made it look much more professional and I can use this well for my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment