Wednesday 12 October 2011

1st Photo Shoot



I like these photos as they portray a hard working student doing work whilst also looking like they are enjoying themselves. The angles at which I have taken the photos are also effective and makes the photos seem more interesting. The picture implies what I wanted it to and gets all aspects of the pose in. However I think the quality of the photos could be better. In every photo the models face is slightly blurred and does not show all of her face properly. The hand and art are in focus however the face is not and is slightly grainy. I have used flash on these photos which also has a negative effect on the photos. The background is not professional as it is in my home. When I do my second photo shoot I will make sure to not use flash, to have a professional school background, and to make sure that I use focus appropriately and adequately.

No comments:

Post a Comment