Friday 4 November 2011

Development of Contents Page

The contents page also follows the same colour theme and layout as the front page. It has the light purple, dark purple, and maroon colours which have followed on from the front page. It also has the same font as the front page, which help continuity throughout the magazine. For the page features I have used a title to show what is on the page and then underneath on some of the pages I have written a small description of what the page is about, and the information that is given on that page. This helps the reader to know what is on what page.



The final design shows more picture features of what can be found on the following pages, as there are the first set of shots I did in the middle of the page, but made smaller. On the top right there is also a smaller shot of the front page. This was used in many professional magazines and I felt it was effective in making the contents page look more professional. A disadvantage of my contents page is that the background is white. This means there are a few blank spaces with nothing in it, and it makes it look slightly unprofessional as parts of it can be a bit boring. Overall however I think that my front page and contents page work well as their is continuity and it follows the theme of a school magazine well.

No comments:

Post a Comment