Thursday 19 January 2012

1st Set of Photos from Photoshoot

When taking these photos I came across many positives and negatives of the photos. Firstly the look and style of my model was very good, she portrayed the look I wanted her to with bold eye and lip make-up and slightly revealing clothing, however not going over the limit. As I wanted to create a slightly edgy photo, the use of her smoking worked really well and i was able to get some close up shots of her which worked effectively. The use of the background outside also worked well as it made the photo more interesting with quite a natural scene. However there were some negatives of this photoshoot. Although the use of the backdrop was good, due to setting all the equipment up it did not leave me a lot of time to actually take the photos that I needed. Some of the photos are also not of the clearest quality and best angle that they could be, which gives a disadvantage to the photos. At first my model was quite shy to pose and did not express all the mannerisms and characteristics that I wanted her to, however towards the end of the photoshoot she felt more relaxed and was willing to experiment with different poses. This is positive as the next photoshoot I will do with her she will be able to do more adventurous poses. These photos are adequate for a first photoshoot, however are not the standard I want for my front cover, and I will take more photos to hopefully succeed in getting the right pictures.












1 comment:

  1. I do not see the relationship between your preliminary research and the photographs you have produced here. You need to make clear relationships and become more focused on what you are trying to achieve.

    ReplyDelete